You might have heard of the Fart Button before. Well this takes that to the next level. Introducing the Poo Button. Touch it, you know you want to.
I’ve always wanted to put one of those giant air horn setups in my car. Hornblasters.com makes it easy. They sell all the stuff you need to put a genuine train horn in your daily driver. These suckers are LOUD!
There’s always good crap on youtube, but the problem is there is so much crap there it can be hard to sort out the good videos from the bad. So I thought I’d post some of the funniest videos I have ever seen on youtube to save you some time.
Martial Arts Masters
Kinda hard to tell if this is totally fake, or if these guys are just that stupid. The way the black dude bangs his head almost makes it look real.
If this was a real drink I would drink it by the gallon.
1. Size matters not.
2. I sense much fear in you. But relax, only West End it is.
3. Nice, your shoes. Screw, let us.
4. Want pizza and sex, you do?
5. What, pizza, you like not?
6. Have you some Jedi in you? Like some in you, would you?
7. When 900 years old you reach, look as good you will not.
8. Make you horny, my ears do.
9. There is no try, there is only do me.
10. Your father a farmer, hmmm? Nice melons, you have.
And to go with those, I thought I would add the Top 5 Things Yoda Said That Got Him Slapped.
1. Fishy, I smell… douching you should!
2. If a beautiful body I said, holding it against me would you, hmmm?
3. A nice dress, yes, on my floor better it would look!
4. Not going to suck itself, my dick is…
5. Do not underestimate the power of the dark side, once black they go, never coming back are they.
Not sure what the point of this is, but this guy spent an awful lot of time taking pictures of his rabbit balancing various things on its head.
The site is in Japanese, but if you click the links you will see the pictures of his poor rabbit entertaining his psychotic whims. From what I can understand, it appears his rabbit has finally died. He probably ended up crushing it by balancing a cement block on its head or something.
This is actually pretty cool. It’s one of those things where you can upload a picture of your face and it will superimpose it over top of a character in a little mini movie. There’s some pretty cool ones to choose from, then you can send it to your friends. Basically looks like a little mini South Park episode starring yourself, or whomever else’s faces you want to upload.
The one called Math Camp Massacre is pretty funny.
Try it out for yourself at JibJab.com
Visit IllegalTees.com to see a shitload of funny shirts
People send in pictures of their cats that look like Adolf Hitler.
Check it out here
This site has been around as long as the Internet itself. If you haven’t seen it yet, basically they post short little animations with a funny sound clip to accompany them. It sounds stupid, but it’s actually pretty dam funny. It’s the sort of thing you have to see for yourself to understand.